Monday, May 23, 2011

New York City

Arriving into Newark, NJ completed the Around the World ticket!  One thing that's amazing about NYC is the number of nationalities.  I tried counting the number of languages I'd hear just crossing an intersection, but there were so many it was difficult to count!


Until I'd been to Central Park, I had no idea what an incredibly beautiful oasis in the middle of the city it is.

 And a special treat was meeting up with my new daughter-in-law, Julie (on the left) after lunch one day!  She was on a fun photo trip with other photographers she'd met, either in person or online.  Is it fun having another photographer in the family?  You bet!!







After a couple of weeks with lots of old and new friends in Brooklyn New York, Trumbull Connecticut and Cape Cod, MA, we headed home for a lovely two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment